Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

It's GO TIME! // Last Minute Christmas Gifts

Looking for those last minute gifts to give your girlfriends? Here are a few suggestions that could help you!

I bought some of these socks from Tarjay and have been wearing them ALL WINTER! They're soooo warm and come in lots of colors to compliment your wardrobe! Infinity scarves are another great present! You can wear them doubled up or as a single loop and they're warm when paired with a slouchy sweater or jacket.
I helped my hubby shop for some of his staff and picked up a few wintery scarves and some really blingy Betsey Johnson pens.  I hope they enjoy their gifts! Lastly, I'm a giant fan of Archipelago candles and love the Bergamot Tobacco. It has a warm smell with Italian bergamot, lemongrass, patchouli, crushed nutmeg and its made of soy.




2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by that candle smell name. Have to check that one out in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked it out yet? Nordies has a bunch of them out and their candles are all really pleasant!

    ReplyDelete