Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy NYE!




New Year's Eve has always been my FAVORITE holiday! It (for me) symbolizes a new beginning: to reflect on the last year and what I'd learned and done and to look forward to the new year ahead.

Some things I've been reflecting on:
  • Moving to San Luis Obispo and meeting new friends and loving my job down there. (Doesn't hurt that I was 10 minutes from the beach!!!)
Winter at beach was AMAZING!

  • The hubby and I picked up golfing!


  • I went back to Bikram yoga after a 3 year hiatus.

  • Moving back home for my hubby's new job that he LOVES!

  • GETTING MARRIED!

  • Losing my aunt to cancer

  • Moving into a super cute house and decorating it

  • Picking up blogging again
I hope for myself (and for YOU) that 2014 will bring positive things and happiness!

I hope to continue to blog about more things to come and to share them with you!

Thank you for reading! Happy New Year!

-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your aunt but overall, looked like a pretty fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete