New Year's Eve has always been my FAVORITE holiday! It (for me) symbolizes a new beginning: to reflect on the last year and what I'd learned and done and to look forward to the new year ahead.
Some things I've been reflecting on:
- Moving to San Luis Obispo and meeting new friends and loving my job down there. (Doesn't hurt that I was 10 minutes from the beach!!!)
|Winter at beach was AMAZING!|
- The hubby and I picked up golfing!
- I went back to Bikram yoga after a 3 year hiatus.
- Moving back home for my hubby's new job that he LOVES!
- GETTING MARRIED!
- Losing my aunt to cancer
- Moving into a super cute house and decorating it
- Picking up blogging again
I hope to continue to blog about more things to come and to share them with you!
Thank you for reading! Happy New Year!