Happy 2015 everyone! Yes, its been 7 months since i'd last blogged but that is part of my list of 2015 goals (as I think its been in the last couple of years)... to blog consistently. Last year, I focused on being a mom. It was quite the adjustment, let me tell you! In my former professional life, I was great at multitasking but for some reason, motherhood gave me a gentle nudge and forced me to slow down in life. After 7 months, I am eager to get back in the saddle and do more.
I have a few goals that fall in my blogging resolution and I hope to get these accomplished this year:
- Redesign my blog // Yes, there are links missing and it doesn't work right (like... at...ALL) but i'm hoping to re-do it all (and soon!).
- Start Fashion posts // I've been wanting to do these posts forever but haven't had the guts to do them. I have so many cute outfits burning a hole in my closet and now that I don't have an office job to wear them to, blogging would naturally be the next best way to show them off, right?
- Meet new people from blogging // Once upon a time, I tried to be a (commercial) model. While I was working with photographers, make-up artists, hair and stylists, I got to know some pretty cool people and hope to do the same in the blogosphere.
- Go to more events // I've been a homebody for far too long. Time to get out and get moving!
- Build my blog into a reliable business // I've always wanted to (consistently) blog part-time and to create and build a brand and someday create income from it. I've envisioned creating working relationships with brands and writing about exciting experiences. Maybe even going to New York Fashion Week? There, I said it. I put it out there into the universe. Hopefully this year the gears will start moving and things will work themselves out!
How do you stay focused with your resolutions or goals?